ELGIN POCKET WATCHS. SWISS CHRONO WATCHES
Elgin Pocket Watchs
- a small pouch inside a garment for carrying small articles
- pouch: an enclosed space; "the trapped miners found a pocket of air"
- Put into one's pocket
- Take or receive (money or other valuables) for oneself, esp. dishonestly
- An industrial city in northeastern Illinois, west of Chicago, formerly noted for its watch manufacturing; pop. 94,487
- Elgin is one of three stations on Metra's Milwaukee District/West in Elgin, Illinois. The station is away from Union Station, the eastern terminus of the line. In Metra's zone-based fare system, Elgin is in zone H.
- Elgin (also known as Elgin—Norfolk) was a federal electoral district represented in the Canadian House of Commons from 1935 to 1997. It was located in the province of Ontario. This riding was created in 1933 from parts of Elgin West and Norfolk—Elgin ridings.
- Elgin is a city in Bastrop and Travis Counties in the U.S. state of Texas. The population was 5,700 at the 2000 census. By 2005, the population grew to an estimated 8,689.
Elgin Pocket Watch
Charles Durning's Elgin pocket watch
from The Hudsucker Proxy.
I have no idea if it's a real watch
made by Elgin or if it was mocked up by the props department.
If you're familiar with the model, or know that it was a prop, let me know.
my daughter holding my great-grandfather's 1895 Elgin pocket-watch
. An additional setup during my still life shoot of the watch
Natural window lighting, Canon5DM2, Canon100mm Macro
See also: where to watch monk online casio watch online armitron watch setting watch dexter season 4 episode 1 watch rescue me online for free atomic watches analog cartier watch santos 100 watch with velcro band