Gruen precision watch
- Victorinox swiss army classic chronograph.
Gruen Precision Watch
- Marked by or adapted for accuracy and exactness
- The precision of a value describes the number of digits that are used to express that value. In a scientific setting this would be the total number of digits (sometimes called the significant figures or significant digits) or, less commonly, the number of fractional digits or decimal places (the
- preciseness: the quality of being reproducible in amount or performance; "he handled it with the preciseness of an automaton"; "note the meticulous precision of his measurements"
- (precise) sharply exact or accurate or delimited; "a precise mind"; "specified a precise amount"; "arrived at the precise moment"
- Refinement in a measurement, calculation, or specification, esp. as represented by the number of digits given
- The quality, condition, or fact of being exact and accurate
- American watch company founded by Dietrich Gruen in1876, and initially called the Columbus Watch Manufacturing Company. The company introduced the first stem-wind watches sold in the U.S. market. In 1935 Gruen introduced the most famous Gruen wristwatch: "The Curvex.
- a small portable timepiece
- a period of time (4 or 2 hours) during which some of a ship's crew are on duty
- Keep under careful or protective observation
- look attentively; "watch a basketball game"
- Secretly follow or spy on
- Look at or observe attentively, typically over a period of time
glaskugel in grun- und gelbnuancen in der sonderausstellung gefangenes licht im grassimuseum fur angewandte kunst in leipzig
Vintage Gruen Precision Curvex Circa 1936
© Chrissy Avila Photography all rights reserved
One of the special little restorations Chris did for me.
See also: citizen railroad approved watches stock to watch watch merlin tv show watch sky sports online free casio data watch watch bbc1 online pre owned iwc watches